Thursday, February 22, 2007

5 facts about me that mean nothing?


Following Mia's invitation I thought a lot about 5 truths about me that mean nothing, but are worth mentioning. By that I mean that I can think of 1000s of things that mean nothing and this is exactly what they are: events that mean nothing at all. It was a hard job so I decided to pick 5 random things that came to me.

Here they are:





1. Once in primary school (third grade I think) I stole a κουλούρι (a round piece of bread with a hole in the middle -think of it as a thin sesame bagel but nicer). Full of guilt the next day I went to the person who was selling them and paid for it. (Last year I was finally redeemed by working in a Bagel Factory.)

2. Until the last grade in highschool I wanted to be an archaeologist.

3. Until I wrote my MA dissertation I hated modern Greek drama.

4. When I was a kid I punched a boy (a year younger than me) in the face, because he was cheating in the game we were playing. He had a broken tooth. Since then I have never hit anyone, no matter how annoyed or angry I am. Later I learned hot not to let anger make me do stuff I would regret. But I always hated it when somebody was being unfair. Irony has replaced anger.

5. Before becoming a dedicated Beatles' fan I always prefered the Rolling Stones.

Hopefully, this will not enlighten you at all. I remind you that the above 5 facts about me are random and mean nothing more than what they are: 5 facts.

Cheers!

No comments: